This cookie notice was last updated on April 23, 2020 and applies to citizens of the
European Economic Area.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with the pages of an Internet address and can be stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third parties during subsequent visits.
- What are scripts?
A script is a part of the program code with which our website functions properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. In this way you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analysis cookies
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 sub-paragraph f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised.
On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of designing our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by a cookie about your use of this website such as· Browser type/version,
· the operating system used,
· Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
· Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
· Time of the server request,
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again. You can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics in the Google Analytics Help: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
5.3 Advertising cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this website.
5.4 Social media buttons
- Cookies placed
We use Polylang as essential for the use of different languages and managing the locals. ReadMore
Saves the language setting.
Sharing: The data are not shared with third parties.
- Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal information is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: You have the right, whenever you wish, to have your personal data completed, corrected, deleted or blocked.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights please contact us. Please refer to the contact information at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about the way we treat your data we would like to hear it, but you also have the right to address it to the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
- Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also set your browser so that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is set. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be repositioned when you return to our site.
- Adjust Cookie settings
- Contact details